openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: openerp localization modules

En/na Nicolas Vanhoren ha escrit:
Hi Jordi,

Sorry but the community sprint is finished now, so I'm not assigned to localizations merging anymore. Of course this does not mean you can't send us more contributions, just that you have to use the traditional way, see this link http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/15_guidelines/contribution_guidelines.html#merge-proposals-patches and the following mail from the localization mailing list for info.

About point 1 (module l10n_es) ok. We will do a branch to push the fixes of several Spanish account names and after we will propose a merge.

But about point 2 (adding the functional fields that helps to filter all template items by the account chart template that they belong) it is not related to localizations. And you told me a week ago that you will merge them to the official trunk branch. If you prefer we can also do another branch and a proposition of merging, but we will do that if it's worth. If you don't take it into account, we don't want to lose time.

Jordi