openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

New French translation team

Hello,
In order to provide a quality translation into French for OpenERP, I'd like to set up a translation team on Launchpad, as many other languages already have.

I sincerely hope nobody gets upset by this move. I hope that this way, translations can be proofread more efficiently by all those who accept to take part in this meticulous work, and we can provide a more consistent experience to French speakers.

The team has been created on LP as openerp-i18n-french :
https://launchpad.net/~openerp-i18n-french <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-i18n-french>
A mailing list has been created to discuss translation issues.

You are very much welcome to join the team - and of course, everyone can still propose translations without joining the team.

Lionel.