openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP v6.0 - Call for translations

2010/11/23 Olivier Dony (OpenERP) <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear OpenERP Contributors and Translators,
>
> We are now approaching the final release of OpenERP v6.0, and Release
> Candidate 2 will be out soon.
> As some of you are already aware, we have done an extensive cleanup of the
> translations terms throughout all OpenERP projects, in order to make life as
> easy as possible for translators (much less spurious/incorrect terms to
> translate, and more real terms detected)
> The current set of terms to translate are finalized, and should only undergo
> minor changes until the final release.

Hi Olivier,

I just want to ask about untranslatable terms: this morning, using
crm_claim, I saw that menu item 'After-Sale Services' is not present
in any .pot file. Indeed, can't find it in rosetta:
https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/trunk/+pots/crm-claim/it/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=Services

Moreover, generating .pot file for crm_claim module by OpenERP, this
file does not contain the impeached phrase. Something wrong with
export procedure?
This is just an example, I don't know if there are other untranslated
terms. I was wondering why this happened.
Clues?

Thanks

--
Lorenzo Battistini                lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx
Via Pasture Genovesi, 16 - 6949  -  Comano  -  Switzerland