openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP v6.0 - Call for translations

You probably should fill a bur report.

Citando Lorenzo Battistini <lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

2010/11/23 Olivier Dony (OpenERP) <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear OpenERP Contributors and Translators,

We are now approaching the final release of OpenERP v6.0, and Release
Candidate 2 will be out soon.
As some of you are already aware, we have done an extensive cleanup of the
translations terms throughout all OpenERP projects, in order to make life as
easy as possible for translators (much less spurious/incorrect terms to
translate, and more real terms detected)
The current set of terms to translate are finalized, and should only undergo
minor changes until the final release.

Hi Olivier,

I just want to ask about untranslatable terms: this morning, using
crm_claim, I saw that menu item 'After-Sale Services' is not present
in any .pot file. Indeed, can't find it in rosetta:
https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/trunk/+pots/crm-claim/it/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=Services

Moreover, generating .pot file for crm_claim module by OpenERP, this
file does not contain the impeached phrase. Something wrong with
export procedure?
This is just an example, I don't know if there are other untranslated
terms. I was wondering why this happened.
Clues?

Thanks

--
Lorenzo Battistini                lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx
Via Pasture Genovesi, 16 - 6949  -  Comano  -  Switzerland