From:  "Shabbir (Sohel) Merchant"<shabbir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date:  Tue, Nov 23, 2010 01:31 PM
To:  "openerp-expert-accounting"<openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "openerp-expert-localization"<openerp-expert-localization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "openerp-community"<openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;

Subject:  [Openerp-community] OpenERP Community Video / Screen cast Portalhttp://www.openerpvideos.com

OpenERP Community Video / Screen cast Portal http://www.openerpvideos.com

Pragmatic (http://www.pragtech.co.in) is very pleased to announce the launch of a Video Portal for OpenERP Videos http://www.openerpvideos.com This site aims at consolidating all videos on OpenERP from Youtube, Vimeo, Google Videos and other sites. We have manually curated the videos by putting video categories. We have pulled in videos submitted by OpenERP community to our site. Please note that we have not uploaded community videos to our portal. Videos uploaded at Youtube and other sites are streamed directly from their sources.
 ?

Anyone from the community can submit and share videos directly on our portal or submit a URL of a Youtube, Vimeo or Google Video. You can do this by uploading your video http://www.openerpvideos.com/upload

Your feedback is important. Please feel free to write us at openerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Shabbir (Sohel) Merchant
CEO