openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Translating 7.0

On 10/16/2012 12:31 PM, "Lionel Sausin, Numérigraphe" wrote:
> Dear translators
> Fabien said : now is a good time to start translating 7.0.
> Have courage my friends.

Actually, it would be best to wait a bit until we properly update the
translation templates for trunk/7.0. That should be done sometimes this week or
next week at the latest. We'll be sure to post a notification on the
mailing-list when it's ready.

Hopefully the number of new translations should not be too large - among other
things we've tried to do some housekeeping and de-duplicated some of the
variants/misspelled ones.

Still, with the colossal amount of OpenERP translated terms (18k), maintaining
a translation is definitely not for the faint of the heart. We can never thank
you enough for your dedication!