openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216251]: [TRUNK] We have already all states in modules for 4 countries.

Question #216251 on OpenERP Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/216251

Numérigraphe proposed the following answer:
Please let me seize this occasion to mention that last year I started a
project regarding all sorts of official lists and nomenclatures :
https://launchpad.net/openerp-nomenclatures.
For the moment it only hosts tha EU's activity nomenclature, but it
would be a good place to hold "big" datasets like states and postal
codes worldwide.
I'll be happy to share ownership of this project if someone feels like it.
Lionel Sausin.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.