openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216251]: [TRUNK] We have already all states in modules for 4 countries.

Question #216251 on OpenERP Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/216251

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) posted a new comment:
Hi Nhomar,

in the first place, it seems to me that OpenERP only contains states for
the US, and for no EU country at all[1]. But that is no less sad, of
course.

IMHO it would be better to contribute the data in the base module
through merge requests. You probably will not want to have to install
187 modules just to get the states of all countries, or having to
install another module simply because your business gets a contact in a
new country.

Regards,
Stefan.

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-
server/trunk/view/head:/openerp/addons/base/data/res.country.state.csv

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.