openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Localization for documentation

Alexandro,

It’s like for OpenERP, it’s updated once a day through automatic commits. You can see that in the commits of the branch (recent revisions): https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/v7.0

I see indeed that you made a number of translations but they are still in the status of “suggestions” and need to be validated by a Spanish translation team validator before being taken into account for automatic commit. The team is here: https://launchpad.net/~openerp-spain-team

You might want to ask them to join the team in order to validate your own translations (or ask them to do it). It is them that you will have to convince that you are reliable ;)

Translation teams are auto-regulated.

Best,

__
Fabrice Henrion