openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Localization for documentation

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Fabrice Henrion <fhe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alexandro,
>
> It’s like for OpenERP, it’s updated once a day through automatic commits.

You can see that in the commits of the branch (recent revisions):
> <https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/v7.0>
> ​​ <https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/v7.0>
> ​​
> https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/v7.0
>
> I see indeed that you made a number of translations but they are still in
> the status of “suggestions” and need to be validated by a Spanish
> translation team validator before being taken into account for automatic
> commit. The team is here: https://launchpad.net/~openerp-spain-team
>
> You might want to ask them to join the team in order to validate your own
> translations (or ask them to do it). It is them that you will have to
> convince that you are reliable ;)
>
> Translation teams are auto-regulated.

​I was able to get validated as a team member and to get my translations
'approved' or count as a legit translation. I can see the launchpad pootle
bars started turning green
https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-doc/7.0/+lang/es  but I am
still not see these strings being applied to the book on
https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/es/book/#books-link is there a second level of
approval that I am not aware of?​

​​