openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: bug requiring manufacturing expert evaluation

2010/2/26 Maurice MORETTI <maurice.moretti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Hello Raphaël
>
> I don't really understand the question.
> What I've understood is that you want to automatically delete the
> orderpoints rules associated whith a product when the product is deleted
> which sound good to me.

OK cool. Now unfortunately Tiny still have biggest trouble to follow
internet flows, they hardly read those domain expert lists, and probably not
even the right guys, so can you please confirm that on the bug tracker here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/526081 , otherwise they
might just miss it I'm afraid.

Now I don't see why locations or Warehouses should be deleted (I guess there
> still exists)

OK, we probably didn't explain it properly: that the reverse: gpa suggests
that if a location or if a warehouse gets deleted then it deletes the
associate minimal stock rules. I'm not 100% sure if that's valid (as it
would silently drop the stock rules) and that's what I ask to comment on.

Regards,

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com