  From: Raphaël Valyi
  To: openerp-expert-production@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:10 PM
  Subject: [Openerp-expert-production] bug requiring manufacturing expertevaluation

  Hello folks,

  I reported that little bug concerning order point rules and the possibility to cascade delete them. Basically e-commerce folks deal with lot's of product and easily delete some even de-activating is more advised, in that case I suggested to cascade delete the minimal stock rules too. Tiny is asking whether the same cascade delete logic should be applied with locations and warehouses which I'm not 100% sure. Can you confirm that?
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/526081

  Thanks in advance

  Raphaël Valyi
  http://www.akretion.com