openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: expected procurement date

Le 20/04/10 12:21, Olivier Dony a écrit :
On 20/04/10 12:07, Davide Corio wrote:
Hi *,
a customer asked us to provide them the possibility to specify, for
every sigle sale order line, the date when the goods should be sent to
their final customers.

This feature is included in every ERP and considered very basic.
Regarding OpenERP, i found the sale_delivery addon, which seems to do
what they want, but i'd like to know if someone is already working on a
better and more comprehensible addon

I'm not sure why you actually need an additional module for this?
Until the sale.order is confirmed, the actual delivery date per line is
a moving thing, which is computed as:
    s.o date + s.o.l. customer lead time + company safety lead time

As soon as the s.o is confirmed, the picking is created and the planned
date is set on the corresponding move line in the picking to that
calculated date, so you can actually see it there.

Or am I missing something in your question?
We have 2 dates, date calculated by the ERP and date noted by the user.
It's possible that customer ask to be delivery an another date than planned date of ERP.

We have the same request.
--
Sébastien
SYLEAM
begin:vcard
fn:Sebastien LANGE
n:LANGE;Sebastien
org:SYLEAM Info Services
adr:;;27 avenue Jean Mantelet;ALENCON;;61000;FRANCE
email;internet:sebastien.lange@xxxxxxxxx
title:CEO
tel;work:+33 2 33 31 22 10
tel;fax:+33 2 33 31 22 14