openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Possible Issue in mpr.producction

Hi folks,

I'm researching mrp module in trunk version, and when I use a mrp.production
the order the stock_moves seem incorrects in de Picking List field
(picking_id).
First, the picking_id has only one stock_move and it's correct because I
have one product in my BoM.
Then, when I execute Comsume Products or Scrap Products in Products to
Consume Widget, the result is many stock_moves generated in the
picking_id (Picking List), each one with the same quantity of the all raw
materials, I think this is incorrect because the quantity for products in
the stock_locations (ubications) could be inconsistents.

I attach some pictures:
1. The original mrp order
2. The origianl mrp picking_id Picking List.
3. The mrp order when I register consume of material
4. The picking_id of the orden with a new stock_move, that i think wrong.

Thanks for you help.

Best regards.

--
PRODUCTOS Y SERVICIOS INFORMATICOS MULTICS
Gustavo Cordero.