openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

delivery module: add net weight to pickings?

Hello,

for the Brazilian localization, we need to to get the net weight of
expedition pickings and report those weights in the invoices made from those
picking (a legal requirement).

Currently, in the delivery module, there is a picking weight field that is
computed by adding the weight of the picking moves.
However it uses the total weight of the products, not their net weight.

What do you think about adding such a field adding the total net weight
directly in the delivery module for v6, would that make sense?

NB: as for the total picking weight, we already had to add a picking package
weight (which is different from the product packaging weight eventually as
you could group several moves into the same packages) for some projects, may
be we could do something here too although this is more exceptional and this
can be overriden.

Thoughts?

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant