openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] delivery module: add net weight to pickings?

Raphaël Valyi wrote:
Hello,

for the Brazilian localization, we need to to get the net weight of expedition pickings and report those weights in the invoices made from those picking (a legal requirement).

Currently, in the delivery module, there is a picking weight field that is computed by adding the weight of the picking moves.
However it uses the total weight of the products, not their net weight.

What do you think about adding such a field adding the total net weight directly in the delivery module for v6, would that make sense?

NB: as for the total picking weight, we already had to add a picking package weight (which is different from the product packaging weight eventually as you could group several moves into the same packages) for some projects, may be we could do something here too although this is more exceptional and this can be overriden.

Thoughts?

I would add the field (net weight), might be useful.

You may want to take a look to the report_intrastat module. I haven't reviewed it, but the Intrastat requires European countries to register the movements of goods between countries, including the net weight, so the legal requirement may be similar...

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es

AVISO LEGAL - CLÁUSULA DE PRIVACIDAD
Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es usted el destinatario indicado, queda informado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.