openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: procurements and automatic purchase order stacking?

Only one little thing. When you make manual merge of orders origin of them
is mantained. This is extremely important to mantain documental
traceability. If it is made automatically, the process should take this in
mind. (my 2 cents)

If you use scheduler, the traceability is lost and this is correct since it
applies only to virtual stock of products and it doesn't mind what process
or needs created this "under" min stock rule virtual stock.

About mrp_jit... it has got a dependence with projects (at less in 5.0) so,
you can not have an implementation with projects installed without having
mrp_jit!!! This causes some problems on several implementation that work
with projects but buy against stock with min rules.