openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: mrp_prodlot_autosplit

Thank you Alexis and rvalyi for the prod_lot_autosplit module. I agree with
the improvements you are going to develop.
I think we should also integrate it with our new manufacturing modules.

For the other side, take in mind that there is a bug in traceability on
V6.0. I've got still pending to report on launchpad but making some testing,
I could see on consuming products, if you set a material trazeable, on
consuming OpenERP will split in quantity 1 lines, even if product is not
serial (just because with standar you can not set serial product but only
lots). Question is that even if you want to consume 3 products with same
lot, consuming button will split the line with 3 products  in 1 quantity
lines

I think this bug should be solved before integrating new features in
manufacturing or trazeability.

Thank you all the effort:

Ana