openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: Incoming Shipment allows scanning of component serials/production lot numbers

Hi Frank,

This approach is not possible while receiving a BOM. When validating an
incoming shipment, it only considers if the the main product has the
production lot and neglects the check for the component products.

Any other way?

Rima