openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: Planning and finite capacity in manufacturing - Odoo

Hi,

While I have not investigated for a long time, the last time I did there
was a promising integration starting with frepple.  I see that this was
also presented at opendays although have not had a chance to review.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmbF7b34_sc