From: mp186351 [mailto:mp+186351@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 12:11 AM
To: ChristianFast@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An old volkswagon.

Thanks man, same  goes to you. There was one point I was prescribed Lupron  for my endometreosis (It basically sends the body into a chemical menopause from what  I understand) but i  get suicidal  within  24 hours of taking birth control so I decided against it. That feeling you have with  a mental illness  is unexplainable and  sucks  so bad. Hang in there my friend.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-swiss-localization/7.0-l10n_ch_payment_slip_add-fr-de-po/+merge/185981
Your team OpenERP Community (OBSOLETE) is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-swiss-localization/7.0-l10n_ch_payment_slip_add-fr-de-po.