openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

[Question] Multiple production location + warehousing

Hello Everyone,

I have a question. Related to warehousing and production. (maybe it
suits production expert team better but I will try it here first)

I have multiple production locations and one main warehouse where all
the raw materials and the produced goods are sent to. The produced goods
are also sold from the main warehouse.
I managed to get the raw materials to the right production location for
production with pull flows. So the production location has enough stock
to manufacture the product.

But when creating a sale order and run the scheduler OpenERP will always
produce from the main warehouse location (default warehouse) and I
cannot change the raw materials and finished production location in the MO.

I know that I can create multiple shops but than the delivery order will
be sent from the wrong warehouse. (That we can manually change) I don't
think this is the right way to do it but maybe there is not other
solution to this.

Maybe someone of you have a good idea to solve this problem or maybe can
confirm that this is the best way to set it up.

Kind regards,

Lara

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Lara Freeke - Consultant - Project manager
mail: lara@xxxxxxxx
web: http://therp.nl