openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

Complex v7 MRP+WH+location setup

Hello,

I need some help since I am really stuck for hours now.

The need is :
* Sell from a WH
* this trigger manufacturing at the plant (not in this WH)
* follow moves within quality process in the plant
* having correct stock reports at any time for any locations

What I did :
* I sell a  M2S product
* products are sent from 2 WH (this implies Shop and Orderpoints)
* products are manufactured from the plant located somewhere else
* I set up 2 pull rules on the product (with a Procurement location) to trigger manufacturing order and shipment to the WH
* I want to track Quality Insurance process; that means manual moves from the workcenter to QA area to output area.

I can not succeed to have this complete chain setup:
* either I can not get the insurance process chain;
* or I can almost get all the moves but that leads to wrong inventories
* or I fall in an infinite loop
* or...

In fact, the pull rull to manufacture force the destination production location that become the same as the one where product leave the plant from.

I would like a mix of this 2 exemples :
1/ https://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_Location_Ex/
(this explain how to trigger a production in another WH)

2/ https://www.packtpub.com/sites/default/files/downloads/3800OS_Chapter14_Integrating_Warehouse_and_Inventory_Management_Practices.pdf
(this explain how to track product moves in a QA process)

Please advise...
Regards,
Marc

==