openjdk team mailing list archive

Require help?

Just wondering if you require any assistance?

With apple announcing deprecating their version of java, also opensolaris
being discontinued<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSolaris#cite_note-mail.opensolaris.org-0>,
I want to ensure I've got a jdk on the platforms I use.

I've never build a package, but I'm usually the person on the project
maintaining the build scripts or maven projects, as well as creating
releases for internal testing or client installations. I'ld say I'm
comfortable with unix, source control, shell scripts and jython scripts.
I've been coding java since 1999 and can't see myself stopping.

Anyway, if you need any help just let me know how I can help out.

John

Follow ups