Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/work into lp:openlp

> Generally good but:
> Why remove a return of False to a string which then needs testing
Because I have three results:
- abort and show error
- abort
- save
I commit changes where I rise the MessageBox in _validate_song, so I can keep it bool.

> Not happy about you trying to add the ability to use "V" for verses again.
As soon as there are more than one verse, all [vV] get extended to [vV]1. Same for all other types (in processLyrics). So it shouldn't confuse.

> Tried to test and got stack traces.
Oh, wrong variable. Wondering that I didn't hit on it.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/work/+merge/28007