Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/i18n into lp:openlp

Firstly, just to clarify what is happening:

unicode(translate('OpenLP.MediaManagerItem', 'Import a %s')) % self.pluginNameVisible

1. translate('OpenLP.MediaManagerItem', 'Import a %s') => 'Import a %s'
2. unicode('Import a %s') => u'Import a %s'
3. u'Import a %s' % self.pluginNameVisible => u'Import a song'

Secondly, currently the "Import a %s" string is in the central mediamanageritem.py, so that it can be used for all the media items.

Thirdly, combining the "Import" string and the plugin name in a central location spells trouble because we don't know exactly how pylupdate works in terms of a single string used for multiple purposes. In addition to that, if a user adds a custom plugin, there won't be any "Import" text for it in the language file, so they'll just get the default English in their Estonian.

However, we do have some languages where items have a gender, but I don't really know how that would affect the short strings we have, which may or may not have a verb in them.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/i18n/+merge/34593