Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/i18n into lp:openlp

Just to add to the fray...

<superfly> raphink: I need some i18n help
<raphink> I hope I can be of help
<superfly> I have a string, "Import a %s" and %s becomes the name of an object, for example, "Bible" or "song"
<raphink> ok
<superfly> I know in french all objects have a gender
<raphink> yes
<superfly> so my question is, do "Import a song" and "Import a Bible" translate differently?
<raphink> that would be
<raphink> "Importer un chant" and "Importer une Bible"
<superfly> what about "Import a presentation"?
<raphink> "Importer une présentation"
<superfly> hrm
<superfly> thanks
--