Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/opensongfixes into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Not sure why we care about the int scenarios in the methods as users don't know about them so they can only come from code so we're just going to be doing:
VerseType.Tags[VerseType.Type]
and bypassing the methods anyway.  The only things the methods need to take care of is user input which is matching strings.

And add two values First = 0 and Last = 6 (at the moment) so we're not going through the whole (now much longer) class looking for all those range() calls as they will all be range(First, Last + 1). Ask Raoul if he prefers Last + 1 or Last to be one higher than the last actual type.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/opensongfixes/+merge/50042