Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/opensongfixes into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Please make line 442: Tags = [name[0].lower() for name in Names]
Same in 454

Line 62+63 should be taken care of in the method.  Make the method guarantee to return a Type (which I thought you had actually in a previous revision?)

Line 148+149 are different to 62+63 - what is the rule to determine if a missing value should be Other or Verse?

Line 86 versetype is a translated tag not a type, variable names need tweaking.  So I don't just list a load of lines I'll just say for one.  We need a term do describe the combination of a tag with a number, versecode or verseid maybe?  We can't have two definitions for tag though.

Line 304 doesn't need \ inside brackets

Line 677 looks like a tag to me not a type.

Alignment on line 950
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/opensongfixes/+merge/50217