Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

Let me explain it in detail. The signal "config_screen_changed" will be emitted when the position/size of the display screen has been changed (in OpenLP), which reloads the gerneral tab. In trunk the screen values (from the system) will be adjusted to the values the user set in OpenLP. See http://img202.imageshack.us/i/bildschirmfoto160320111.png/

However, the values should not be changed when the user changes the position/size of the override screen and as the current screen always uses the override screen size (if specified) we cannot use them, instead we have to use the screen_list as it contains the positions/sizes from the system.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/53615