Re: [Merge] lp:~gerald-britton/openlp/constants into lp:openlp

Looks ok but some comments.

in TranslateContext what does PREFIX + give us.  Should be strings be not "OpenLP.XYZ".
Blank line between 62 and 63.

Remove line splits where the line has been shortened.

I like the idea and think we should keep translate "as is does what is says on the tin".

If we agree to this approach then it should go in in small chunks to make merges and ongoing development easier.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gerald-britton/openlp/constants/+merge/59990
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gerald-britton/openlp/constants into lp:openlp.