Re: [Merge] lp:~gerald-britton/openlp/newbugs into lp:openlp

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Andreas Preikschat
<andreaspreikschat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
> Hello Gerald,
>
> You need to provide error messages in lines 44 and 46 (if you do not provide one, the default one is taken, which says "Title and/or verses not found").

Yup, though I thought was OK.  However, I just added a specific message.

> Why did you add RuntimeException to the sof but not to ooo? The ooo importer also has similar code in process_doc!?

I didn't add it there since sofimport doesn't use that method.  It is
called from oooimport in the process_ooo_document method, but *that*
is overridden in sofimport.  With this patch, I am only addressing
common situations for SoF imports.  Later, I may be able to reproduce
the problem in oooimport itself.  I'd rather fix it then.

Also, at this point, I'm going for the low-hanging fruit.  I have work
on the back-burner that would make all the importers more robust, but
I think that the changes may be too extensive to make it by -- what
was it -- 23 June?

> By the way, when you fixed or changed something and are finished with it, then please resubmit your proposal ("Resubmit proposal" in the upper right corner). Otherwise we do not know when you are done and want us to look at it again.

Will do

--
Gerald Britton

https://code.launchpad.net/~gerald-britton/openlp/newbugs/+merge/62211