Re: [Merge] lp:~gerald-britton/openlp/newbugs into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Btw I also agree with the indenty stuff too, but can only review based on the existing standards! But that's a discussion for another place. Back to the matter in hand...

If I go to the Song Import, and select Songs of Fellowship, it tells me that I haven't got OpenOffice installed. However I have (LibreOffice), and in trunk I can select this option fine. I looked in the debug log, but couldn't see any clues.

The Generic Document import however does work, and imports a file fine with LibreOffice.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gerald-britton/openlp/newbugs/+merge/62780