Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media into lp:openlp

Although we're in feature freeze, I wouldn't want to see work stop on this branch. It would be good to get this in soon after 1.9.6 is released if possible.

Now the reasons I would like to see vlc and swf taken out initially is because
1. The VLC adds a whole load of code to the diff. It would be easier to see it all with less changes
2. I'd actually prefer (later) to see the swf javascript/html pulled in from a swfcontroller.py file possibly.
3. Having both VLC and SWF in there means more code for us to test and debug. Just doing the reorganisation helps us focus on ensuring current functionality is maintained first.

You could make a branch of your branch for storing the VLC/SWF mods for the time being.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media/+merge/62033