Re: [Merge] lp:~wesleystout/openlp/documentation into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
2482	+Then select Displays  - no cap on the T
2538	+  root@linux: # nividia-settings - spelling on nvidia
2548  I don't like the "Then" in there. Could probably do without it.
2523	+Or for those using systems - You can remove the Or and Cap the For.
2553	+After clicking :guilabel:`Configure`, select :guilabel:`TwinView`. Then click
           instead of "Then" remove the period after TwinView and change to "and"
2559	+:guilabel:`Keep` to keep your
       the second keep should say save
2559	+:guilabel:`Keep` to keep your new settings. Don't worry if all goes wrong the
       After the word wrong I'm not sure if a period or comma should be added but one of them should.
2589	+With certain cards your system may get confused on what is the primary display.
     Ask your wife if "what" should be "which is the primary display"
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesleystout/openlp/documentation/+merge/64299
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wesleystout/openlp/documentation into lp:openlp.