Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/bugfixing into lp:openlp

Two things:
First you assign a new action to previousItem and nextItem. Therefore you loose the pointer to the original one. This wouldn't cause functional problems, but is not really transparent and it is unnecessary.
Secondly I have a running merge request, where I change all those code lines. So the easiest would be to integrate it in my code as I have to write it anyhow once again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/bugfixing/+merge/95676
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~crichter/openlp/bugfixing into lp:openlp.