Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles_fixes into lp:openlp

> You don't declare "initialise_chapter_verse" in a scope where it may be used.
> If the if-statement on line 26 is false, then "initialise_chapter_verse" is
> undefined. If the if-statements on lines 29 and 35 are false, then
> "initialise_chapter_verse" is undefined as well.
Sorry but line 26 has nothing to do with line 28 and the following lines.
And the if statement in line 29 is always 'true' once so that 'initialise_chapter_verse' couldn't be undefined. You could only see that if you take a look in the whole mediaitem file.
But I could move line 34 some lines upwards. thereby all should be clear.

> Lines 56 and 63 need to be indented one more.
OK
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles_fixes/+merge/103017