Re: [Merge] lp:~j-corwin/openlp/bug-1016843 into lp:openlp

Yup strange, I don't really like magic fixes when I don't understand why it makes the problem go away! But I don't think I was going to figure out the true cause of this one.

Note however debugging it did highlight scope for more optimisation here!

For example it is re-creating the html each time, even though it could probably check to see if the page size and theme are the same, and just use the old one if so.

I'm also fairly sure it was re-rendering the same chorus multiple times if using verse order V1 C1 V2 C1 etc, although can't remember for certain.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/bug-1016843/+merge/112229