Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420 into lp:openlp

On Oct 31, 2012 7:47 AM, "Tim Bentley" <tim.bentley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You could code it into service_item =
item[u'service_item'].get_service_repr()
> and get the code to check for exists() before the add_????? build method
is called.
> This method could return True or False depending on whether it was fully
succesfull.

This doesn't make much sense to me atm, but I dont have the code in front
of me. So may do when I get to look at the code.

> In my media tree I have a different save method where the files stay on
the machine (lite) and only the service item data is saved.  This may need
to be reused there.

Is this something that you want me to implement, or are you going to do
this?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420/+merge/132191