Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420 into lp:openlp

Ah, sorry about that. It looks like the changes I made last night have not got pushed up, hence I've just resubmitted what I had before.

>From you current review, I've got a lot closer, but have a small change to make. I'll try and get it done this evening.

As for the helper function, do you think calling it "is_valid" is ok? Hence returning True would cause the valid item to be saved, returning False would cause the invalid item to be removed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420/+merge/132422