Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/formattingtags into lp:openlp

> As a general point we should not mix reformatting and code changes but that needs to be ratified!.
It is rather a complete rewrite. I can submitt this in the old style, but I don't see the point.

> 241-242 and 243-244 should be one line.
This is done for purpose, as I think it is nicer to make a consistent line breax (before the receiver). Raoul seid on the mailing list, that we do not have to exhaust the full 120 chars, and I prefere not to do so.

> As a side note it was discussed whether this was to be in Settings when it was designed and it was considered not the be a settings dialogue. That was 2-3 years ago though.
Oh, I missed this discussion. Can I read it anywhere? I lack of any arguments for putting it to such a promient place.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/formattingtags/+merge/140176