Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/autoplay into lp:openlp

ok, I see what you mean.
BUT: Run Trunk. set "unblank on next live" = false
make song live and then blank screen, then make images live and manually set loop time and toggle loop botton, will it unblank? Or will it not start looping with blanked screen?

No and No.

As I said - i didnt change behavior of OpenLP.
I just added a small option to save looping interval in service file.

If you think that we need to change behavior of looping system of slidecontroller, then ok, lets do it. But this is not connected with this option. imho.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/autoplay/+merge/141553