Re: [Merge] lp:~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281-newformat into lp:openlp

> 1) It's about workarounds here. They are listed in a workarounds group box and
> I think it makes more sense having to tick them to enable the workaround. In
> this case enabling the workaround means disabling alternating row colors.

Nothing speaks against renaming the string and to enable the string by default. Just because it is a setting it does not have to be disabled by default. ALL settings follow this rule. I came across programs where they mix this and it is an absolute disaster. Pure confusion.

I mean, it doesn't matter what kind of settings this is. The "tick" in the checkbox means you enable something. And to disable something by enabling settings is confusing.

> 2) This branch does not completely fix bug 936281. Even though that report is
> a result of my inital forum post, it describes a different problem than I am
> fixing here. The name of the branch is misleading, should I perhaps rename it?

Maybe mention it in your description.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281-newformat/+merge/143032