Re: [Merge] lp:~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups into lp:openlp

Okay, most of your comments are now implemented.

I have 3 comments/questions myself:

1. The current group icon is 32x32, but I think it is ugly. Do you want it bigger or smaller? The button icons are 16x16.
2. Loading images in a separate thread would be nice because of the slowness of SQLite, but I have no clue how to do that. Is there an example somewhere in the codebase?
3. Importing the old 'images' setting doesn't work anymore. That's why I import the new 'image files' setting. This does work, but only after an extra restart of OpenLP. I still have to figure out why.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups/+merge/146318