Re: [Merge] lp:~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups into lp:openlp

> 3. Importing the old 'images' setting doesn't work anymore. That's why I
> import the new 'image files' setting. This does work, but only after an extra
> restart of OpenLP. I still have to figure out why.

I wrote this code convert the old settings to the "list" setting. http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openlp-core/openlp/trunk/view/head:/openlp/core/lib/plugin.py#L308 I suggest you take that code an modify it. Just does not make sense to convert something twice. (Note, the conversion also has to work when importing old exported settings. However, I worked on this myself but postponed it because of this, so feel free to ask my when you need help.)

<motivation> I think we will get this step-by-step to a stage we can merge it :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups/+merge/146318