Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/settings_migration into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Line 9: qq? Is this a debug line that needs removing?

The assert messages... still not getting these right. From what I understand, the messages appear if the test fails, but the message once again is stating that they 'is' something, when they won't be that thing if we see the message.
The message should say what the item /should/ be.

E.g. If we're expecting fred to be 'foo' and it is instead 'bar', then a message:
 "fred is 'foo'"
will be very confusing since fred isn't 'foo', it's 'bar'.

Instead the message should be along the lines of:
 "fred should be 'foo'"

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/settings_migration/+merge/147755