Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

Today I tested the r2118 - the temp_dir check and relaunching ppt are fixed.

There are some other issues:

- when opening a presentation the preview of the 1st slide is not generated in openlp. Last time it was created.
- What is the use case scenario when the powerpoint should be started?
  - Should it start directly with openlp when enabled and powerpoint is installed?
  - Or start it later when .ppt file is imported?
  - now it sometimes start with openlp
  - when powerpoint is started with openlp it is put above openlp window and openlp is thus hidden
- powerpoint and openlp icon is not visible in the dock bar - last time there were visible both.
- when a .ppt file is opened and I click on the preview button - powerpoint window takes focus and is put above openlp. But then in openlp i get message like

  "The presentation /Users/martin/Downloads/lecture22.ppt is incomplete, please reload."
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/143389