Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/item_title into lp:openlp

Yes Andreas, I'm going to chenge it.
I just had no time to do this before because of ministries in church.

This is good and really needed future for our church so any way i'd like to
finish it.
It just was not so easy as I expected.
The linking of items in schedule and media base by title - was a shock for
me :)
And I need much more time to create this future :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/item_title/+merge/142941