Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

Yes, matysek, the work with PPT on Mac OS is really really hard.

There are some other issues with it:
for example, if your are in slideshow mode (with presenter view) and switch
to another app - PPT hide slideshow window from second screen. or if you
send command to PPT "Next slide" or "Go to slide N" the PPT wont do this
until you activate the PPT app.
If you use "full screen" mode (without presenter view) on second screen the
PPT app change global settings of display to "Mirror displays" and after
slideshow exits the PPT app change displays back to "extention" mode.
As it seems, the behavior of PPT will be different then on Windows platform.
I also analyzed other applications (like ProPresenter, Mediashout, new
EasyWorship) they have the same issue. They solve it in two ways:
1st - convert PPT file to its own slide's format and forget about MS PPT
forever.
2nd - use MS PPT app on Mac as launched app from their app - by sending
command (as i do) to MS PPT to start slideshow with .ppt file from service
schedule. and all controlling continuing in MS PPT, after MS PPT finish
slideshow the controlling of second screen returns back to their app.

I think, the best we can do - is the 2nd way.

Almost the same is for Keynote app controller.

So, I want to change the behavior of mac-controllers and then will propose
to merge again.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/143389