Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

> 299     + if len(windows) == 0:
> 302     + if len(slideshows) == 0:
> > Just do "if my_list"
>
> windows could be not "None" but could has 0 items and "if windows:" returns
> true - because of appscript reference.

if not my_list:
    print('if')
else:
    print('else')
When the list is empty then this will print "if". I am not sure what you mean with "windows could not be None". (Btw, I said you should write "if my_list" which is wrong, it should be "if not my_list")

Or do you mean windows being None causing an exception being caught returning False?

> 913-915: is needed for setting up values for Keynote. this is because Core
> devs has changes Settins() system. I need this just in keynotecontroller, may
> be you could advise how to place it there and append to __default_settings__
> of the plugin? I will need to append some setting keys with the same way in
> pptmaccontroller.

Just add your settings to the dict, as you already did. Just give it decent names; please no cryptic ones ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/156713